Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 3 - The Rockies!!!






As probebly predicted by the title I spent a lot of my traveling today in the Rockies!

We got up early (like 6 or earlier) then headed out after much more rush packing done by my Aunt and Uncle. The Rockies....Whoa! Thats all that can describe it other then breathe taking...well at least until my teenage instincts kicked in and i became bored and chose to sleep >.> oops

Here are some cool photos of the wicked glaciers and Mt. Robson! OH AND when we were eating fish and meats and stuff a black bear came towards us from across the road, and i got some photos too :D Checkem out!! Should all be on Face book within the next couple days too... Anyways here I am jacking wireless in a 5-star resort hideaway motel resort thing leading them to believe im staying here when im really at the shoddy R.V. park next door for the night :P Shhh! Although we should not be here at all right now but my Uncle got a flat as we entered Banff so here we are. Hope to here from you guys. Miss you all and its only just begun :O. Conrad Out! :P

Song Of The Day
Meant To Live
By: Switchfoot
Lyrics :

4 comments:

  1. You miss me?? Shucks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. going through the rockies is always really tireing,such a LONG drive
    pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. breath taking and no I am not talking about you haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know, you happen to be talking about me.
    TELL MIRI I MISS HER YOU BOOBFACE!

    ReplyDelete