Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 1


Well, here I am!

After much scramble and last minute packing (which is the only kind of packing I do) we said our short-lived goodbyes and were off to the ferry. Which wasnt as great as it was cut out to be....Sure it was one of the new ferries but we unthinkingly decided to sit in front of the T.V. playing Winnie The Pooh....Which was loud...and annoying...but later when we had had enough and I searched the new ferry for somewhere else to sit the whole ferry was unnervingly quiet. No one was talking anywhere I looked and I covered every floor. WIERD. Anyways later after a long drive here I am in Coquitlam at my Oma and Opas, tomorrow we set out for my Uncle Alan and Auntie Kathryns in Clearwater where we will stay a night before setting out on the first leg of our cross-country adventure. Conrad OUT! >.>



Song of the day (Pretty much random off my iPod, no particular meanings behind whats chosen)
-Thank The Watchmaker
By And Then There Were None
Lyrics : http://www.newreleasetuesday.com/lyricsdetail.php?lyrics_id=49460

4 comments:

  1. come home now please.
    like.... _now_

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ferry sounds like it has a pretty creepy atmosphere
    haha have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it was Surreal, Except the one area we were in with the cafeteria and a bunch of whiney little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh this just keeps sounding better and better:) haha

    ReplyDelete