Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 2

Well,

Last I posted I was in Coquitlam, and now I'm in Clearwater above Kamloops.... Which is friggin IMPOSSIBLE to find on a map.

This morning after a bunch of hurry-up-and-waiting we headed off to meet up with my Uncle Mike, Auntie Lisa and their three girls, Tess (going into grade 7) Claire (going into grade 6) and Charlotte (going into grade 3) Then took a 6 or so hour drive with only a stop at Costco and Starbucks in-between. OH and there was a Moose!!! But I missed it :'(. Tomorrow we leave around 7 or so in the morning (Eeeek!) and are camping in a place called Cadmoore?...No....Il have the name in my next post :P Our convoy will also now include our third Camper with my Uncle Alan, Auntie Kathryn and their four children, Kiera (Going into grade 9) and Jackson (going into grade 7) Then the two younger ones Georgia and Mya (dont know who to spell it..) whos ages im not going to guess >.>

So far B.C. is a pretty dull looking countryside, you've seen the Okanogan and you've seen it all, but so far its still the Province with the prettiest girls that I am aware of. :D

YOU BETTER BE MISSING ME DARNIT! >: Conrad Out!


Song Of The Day
Butterfly
By: CrazyTown
Lyrics :














7 comments:

  1. Have you been to any other provinces Conrad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I like 'Conrad out' more than 'ciao'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the PRETTIEST!?!?! psh posh mayb the prettiest but the most beautiful are right in your home city MR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought that was a given ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are you implying there Mr.?

    ReplyDelete