Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 14 – Canada’s Wonderland

Took a while in the morning to get there considering how far from the park we were and we had to stop and get one of my Uncles back tires replaced on the truck because it had a crazy long (considering we didn’t see it before the guys took it out) piece of scrap metal sticking into it making it deflate most of the way overnight. Turns out we made good time though because it had opened only half an hour or so before we got there. There were more roller coasters then anything else, ten or twelve; Six of which we went on (all the best and recommended ones) and they were WICKED. It was super fun. Too bad we brought Oma and Opa on the Flight Deck roller coaster as the first ride and scared out of riding anything else (besides the Yo-yo which I forgot to circle). I speak for all of us when I say the BEHEMOTH was the best, it’s the tallest roller coaster in Canada or longest or something, haha my Uncle was saying how much he regretted his decision to go on as we ascended to the peak of the massive structure where you could see for miles. It was almost a vertical drop and I loved it, although last year with my fear of rides I wouldn’t have gone within one-hundred meters of the thing. The Bat was pretty sweet too considering you did the whole coaster then when you hit the end you did it backwards . Btw we also rode the Backlot Stunt Coaster next to the BEHEMOTH but I forgot to circle it… So we arrived around eleven and left around nine or ten at night when we discovered that we were too late to enter the water park side of the acreage. Then we went across the street to a gourmet pizza parlour and bought three party size pizzas which were quite a bit bigger then we had anticipated and had an all you can eat pizza buffet.

Song Of The Day
Readymade
By: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Lyrics :

3 comments:

  1. What was your fav ride?! I wish I was there! WANT TO GO on the waterslides so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behemoth was the best :D
    They were totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. er...the pick gives me the giters. I think my stumach couldn't stand it. THe old one at playland made me feel TERRIBLE gah I'm going to stop thinking aobut the death drop of the behemoth before I...well........
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete