Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 21 - Sauble Beach





I guess I should begin by apologizing. It took this long to get another one out there because I happen to be a very busy boy. Although we had internet on the day this post should have gone up (four or so days ago) I was two hours away from the campground for close to twelve hours. And those twelve hours were AwEsOmE. We went to my Aunt and Uncles favourite beach, its called Sauble Beach on lake Huron and although the scenery doesn’t compare to the one with the dunes on lake Michigan the water is super clear, warm (once you get used to it) and the sand is perfect with no rocks visible…at all…anywhere. It was so awesome that we were there all day and have classy matching sunburns to prove it. The sand was so great that me and my Uncle were eventually lead to build “Sand Art” and sand Inuk shucks LOL which then turned into writing messages in the sand; my uncles expressing his love for his wife and me to two people that I never got to properly thank for their awesome birthday present.

So after buying a floatie or two and spending the entire day there, we stopped by The Patch Clothing store (like the one we have in Victoria but cooler) and headed back to the campsite.

That night I went on a six kilometre bike ride on a quest for milk that I feel the need to mention. That’s all.

1 comment: