Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 24 - Trek Home Day 2 (The Lighthouse Premium Outlets)

Although there was no American Eagle there were another hundred and twenty stores the majority of which were clothing stores to chose from. We went nuts. It was fun, got some cool stuff. I now have plans to clean out my room and the majority of my old clothes within a week of arriving home. Since then we have been driving non-stop for a number of hours, longer then most of the other days because of our recent travel back in time. Where will we sleep tonight? I don’t know. But I pray they have internet.

CONT. And we don’t. Perfect. Well then you guys can wait another day or two. We covered seven hundred kilometres today by the way even though we spent a number of hours at the mall. I also get to get up an hour later tomorrow due to our time travel which is rad.

*Forgot to mention that the mall was next to what could very well have been a nuclear power plant with the massive smoke stack that was fairly short but super wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment