Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 25 - Super Storm

So lets see if I can remember back this far....Hrm. Dont remember where I got up and cant tell from the ending of my last post, but I believe this may have been the 12 hour drive day...
Anyways we ended up at an open campground (like the $3 but $15 instead) where you can camp anywhere and there is no office....and there were some sketchy people there. Like DIRT poor, so much so that they looked like they lived there which they were until they can afford to move on to the next stop on their way to Alaska from where they started in Kentucky.

Upon arriving there were storms coming from three directions and the place was the scariest campground ive ever been to not including the residents, so naturally I put my creative mind to work and made a horror film with my cousin :P Would post it but my computer doesnt like the format so maybe another time...

Anywho that night the storm hit us from all sides and there was almost no rain but lighting stricking 6 feet from the R.V. and I was freaking out walking to the washrooms and between campers like no tomorrow....which there may not have been for me had I been struck. :S
Video and photos of me and my cousins trying to summon lighting you will have to ask me around my laptop sometime to see....but you would have to remember to ask me cause I wont volunteer to show you them considering how hilarious and foolish we look :P

No comments:

Post a Comment