Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 27 - KOA/New BFFs

So on this day we got up and brought my cousin next door to the hospital (we were fortunate) and got her check out cause she couldnt walk on her knee that completely swelled the day before so we got here crutches and heard it had something to do with the ligiments in her knee.

We drove a long ways on this day as well I do believe with a quick stop at a notable rest stop that had a replica of the Lewis and Clark expedition boat with some other cool info on it there.

Then we went to stay at my favourite campground yet, finally a KOA!!! And the pool was awesome and everything was awesome, and I met some really cool people...that eventually led to some talk behind my back among the convoy and my new nickname as proclaimed by my Uncle that leads me to roll my eyes everytime. The nickname itself you would have to ask me in person because then I would have to explain the whole story to you in which I would prefer not to tell a number of the ten people following this and whoever else they wish to share it with >.>

Should start keeping track of names <.< Ive already forgotten most of them

*Patrick Morris (Cool poor guy who claimed he could sence lighting)

*Will? (Guy from Niagra Transit :P )

*Two girls who thought I was a Tom...(LMAO)]

*Chealsea
*Ricky (Cousins)

*Cameron
*Sheridon (Siblings of C and R)

There is a story to be told behind every one of these names btw if you wish to know.

1 comment: